If you are a homeowner, considering selling your home, don’t you deserve the best possible representation? Most individuals desire many of the same results, including: the best possible pricing; marketed in the shortest possible period of time; and wanting to experience the least hassle! Seek a real estate agent, with the insight, attitude, and marketing plan, which best serves your needs! This article will briefly discuss, using the mnemonic approach, to review, the incredible POWER of effective real estate marketing.
1. Priorities; planning; property: In order to market a house, and achieve the best represent your client, a Realtor will first fully discuss the homeowner’s priorities, needs and concerns. Is price the most important factor, or is the time period more significant, to that particular individual? Will the homeowner accept, the best way to sell his home, is when agent and owner, work together, are on the same – page, and focus on maximizing the potential? How good is the planning, and does it take into consideration, many factors, etc? Is the property a positive, selling point, or a negative, which should be de – emphasized? How will you combine using Open Houses, Broker Inspections, intra – industry marketing to other agents and brokers, advertising, word – of – mouth, etc?
2. Options; opportunities; owner: How will you motivate the owner to get more involved, if you feel it might be helpful? What procedure will you use, to determine which options to utilize, and which opportunities might make the most sense, for the specific, particular house?
3. Width; win – win: How widely will the agent, cast his proverbial, net? Will he be capable of pursuing quality, win – win, negotiating strategies?
4. Emphasis: The agent must begin by analyzing and reviewing, the options and alternatives. By doing so, he realizes which points to emphasize, and where to place the bulk of his emphasis!
5. Relevant; realistic; right: Since every listing is somewhat different, doesn’t it make sense, to market this, in the right way! Differentiate between the most relevant approaches, and the ones which should be de – emphasized! Take an objective, realistic look, at a variety of aspects, including the best approach to determining the proper listing price, which peak interest, as well as, hopefully, garner the best possible, available selling price!
Effective marketing requires a combination of the right attitude, aptitude, and planning, as well as implementation! Are you up to the task, and will you take advantage of the POWER of effective real estate marketing?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades, and a RE Licensed Salesperson for a decade+. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: [http://PortWashingtonRealEstateOffice.com] and LIKE the Facebook page for real estate: http://facebook.com/PortWashRE