One of the best ways, to differentiate between, and determine, the right, real estate professional, to serve a homeowner’s needs, etc, is to ask them, to clarify, precisely how they will proceed, and how they might, uniquely serve one’s best interests! What is their system, in the all – important, relevant areas, including marketing, sales, promotions, etc? Determine how an agent, might POSITION your listing, to garner the best possible price, in the shortest available period of time, with the least amount of hassle. Let’s review this, briefly, using the mnemonic approach.
1. Possibilities; preferences; priorities: Consider the possibilities, with a can – do, positive attitude, in order to best position, a listing, to get the results, you seek, and desire! Carefully choose your preferences, so you might, reach the maximum results! Every listing has specific, unique characteristics, etc, and, a quality agent must know the niche, priorities, and the best path of action.
2. Options; opportunities: How will one decide and determine, which options make sense, and how to choose the features, to highlight, to achieve, the most bang – for – the – buck? Will you take advantage of opportunities, and recognize them, in a way which makes your approach, more meaningful and effective?
3. Strengths: Every home and property has certain areas of strength, and some weaker ones! How will you accentuate the positive, and address the negative aspects? What is it, about a particular agent, which indicate his strengths, will best serve your home’s representation?
4. Imagination: Can your agent imagine the possibilities, and what might be, or does he get hung – up, by certain limitations, or perceptions? Does the house need staging, or attention to certain details, and how might one’s imagination, make a significant difference?
5. Timely; trends: How quickly does an agent respond, to correspondence, emails, texts, questions, concerns, etc? Does he take advantage of the relevant trends, in both society, and the industry, to provide stellar service?
6. Integrity: Integrity and ethics, must be far more than mere rhetoric, but rather an absolute characteristic, and way, one conducts, every aspect of his professional life, and activities!
7. Offer: What does a particular agent, have to offer, which might make a difference? Remember, you need to get qualified, quality offers, in order to successfully market and sell, a house!
8. Niche; nuance: How will your representative, determine the niche, your home, might best fit in, and where to emphasize one’s marketing efforts and focus? Is the individual, a one – trick – pony, or will he be able to use a nuanced approach, and best serve his client’s needs.
9. System; solutions: What is the basis of an agent’s system? Is it solution – oriented. or a fear – based one?
Homeowners should seek the agent, who will best serve their particular needs! Ask about how someone might POSITION your listing (home), in terms of pricing, marketing, etc!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant. He has professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades, and a RE Licensed Salesperson for a decade+. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: [http://PortWashingtonRealEstateOffice.com] and LIKE the Facebook page for real estate: http://facebook.com/PortWashRE