Everyone strives to improve, but most of us, find it challenging to be, truly, objectively introspective, and consider/ examine how to do so! There is so much involved in being a quality, effective, real estate agent, we often overlook, the necessary components of humanity, etc! Obviously, every professional must be ready, willing and able, to obtain the knowledge and expertise, and combine this with a, can – do, positive attitude, the attempt to improve, and to better serve his clients and customers, in the most appropriate manner. This article will briefly discuss and evaluate, some of the components involved, in becoming a BETTER real estate agent.
1. Benefits; bring: Consider what benefits you bring and deliver to a particular situation! Are you doing your best, to serve the needs of your clients and customers? Ask yourself, what do you bring to the table?
2. Empathy: Service is about putting others ahead of yourself! Don’t think about how representing a customer and/ or client, benefits you, but prioritize their needs, concerns, etc! A quality real estate agent consistently proceeds with the highest degree of true, quality, meaningful empathy, where he focuses thoroughly, listen to the needs, concerns, etc, and proceeds accordingly, on an everyday – basis!
3. Trustworthy: What do you do, regularly, than demonstrates your trustworthiness, and others should trust and believe in you? Do you take the Code of Ethics seriously, and go well – beyond the mere – words, and truly believe in its spirit? Do you possess the necessary, relevant, absolute integrity?
4. Tenacious; timely: Will you merely go – through the motions, or will you proceed, with maximum energy, and tenaciously, do what will provide the best results, consistently? Will you procrastinate and wait for others to act, or will you proceed in a well – considered, timely manner?
5. Excellence; emphasis: Will you settle for mediocre, average results and performance, or will you demand excellence, in every aspect of your professional life? What will you emphasize, and why?
6. Relevant; reasoning; ramifications; responsiveness: There are ramifications of many things, real estate agents do! How one prices a house, initially, the marketing system, staging, etc, all have possible ramifications! How do you consider, and reason things out? Is your approach a relevant one, and are you, truly, responsive to your clients and customers needs?
Don’t simply be an agent, but become a BETTER agent! Do you have what it takes, and will you do, what’s necessary?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades, and a RE Licensed Salesperson for a decade+. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: [http://PortWashingtonRealEstateOffice.com] and LIKE the Facebook page for real estate: http://facebook.com/PortWashRE