Spring is the perfect time of the year to liven up your walls with a fresh coat of paint. If you’re already in the midst of spring cleaning, now is an opportune time to redo your interior. Discover the best colors to paint your home in Spring 2016.
- Dining Room. If you have been waiting for the chance to revamp your walls with intense, bold colors, spring is the perfect time to do so. Paint your dining room a rich, forest green or a deep, mahogany and balance it off with neutral furnishings. If you are looking for a shade more complementary to rich hardwood floors, opt for a deep teal to bring out the wood’s depth and dimension.
- Living Room. Brighten up this space with soft, airy hues that will make the room feel larger than it appears. Use light lilacs or sky blues to give the living room a calming vibe. If you are feeling daring, paint the walls a deep plum to make the room appear more sophisticated and engaging.
- To give a powder room a spa-like presence, pair white fixtures with a serene hue like soft gray or light beige. If you are looking for a color to really freshen up the room and brighten up the walls, go for a vivid shade that evokes warmth, like mint green or canary yellow.
- A kitchen is a space that can be livened up with furnishings and tableware, so keep the walls neutral in taupe or off-white. Use colorful accessories to dress up the space, like bright standing mixers or blenders. If neutrals aren’t your thing and you’re looking for something vibrant, use a bright color like lime or tangerine.
- To add dimension to the master bedroom, go with rich warm hues like terracotta or bronze. These shades will give off an elegant feel without overpowering the room. If you would rather something cozier and softer, paint the walls a softer color, like cream or olive.
The seasons change, so why shouldn’t your room colors? Refreshing your interior can instantly change the whole dynamic of a space, which means that repainting your walls offers you the ultimate say over the design of your house. To make spring painting a breeze, contact the professionals at Bethlehem painters.